Dear Friend of FICM-USA,
Some of you who have "clicked" on this page are regular donors to FICM-USA. THANK YOU!! This Ministry could not survive without your help. Some of you have turned to this page for the first time. No matter which group you are in, you may be here at this time because God called you here.
Has the message and ministry of Freedom In Christ impacted your life? The life of someone in your family? The life of a friend? If so, the vision God has given us will resonate with you: "EVERY BELIEVER LIVING FREE AND FRUITFUL IN CHRIST!" In these troubled times, it is vitally important that all Christians clearly understand their identity in Christ and are able to cast off the baggage and bondages that keep them from bearing and sharing the fruit in their lives that only freedom in Christ can produce: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness, self-control. (Gal. 5:22).
But FICM-USA cannot fulfill our vision, or even exist, without the help of faithful donors. As the Board and staff have prayed about "next steps" toward fulfilling the vision, God has shown us many things that we must do, but they come at a cost. Some of those next steps include:
- Enhanced prayer at the regional and local levels for our staff and volunteers, those they are serving, the churches through which they are ministering, and our country.
- Better care for and further training of those on the front lines: our current staff and Community Freedom Ministry Associates (CFMAs).
- Increased efforts to engage more churches and communities to partner with us; i.e., to help us expand greatly the number of active Community Freedom Ministries across the country.
- Greatly expand our presence on social media - the places where younger generations go for information, interaction, support, and "truth".
- Develop new resources for those who desperately need and want them; e.g., Human Trafficking Recovery Kits (Finding Elizabeth Project), digital, game-type resources for children, print and non-print materials for those caught in pornography and sexual addiction and our folks ministering to them.
We are praying for the much-needed financial resources. Our God is a big God, and He has a big plan. A recent, generous gift has given us a start on the first four items above, but much more is needed! Perhaps He is calling you to be part of the answer to our prayers.
Any amount you are able to donate to FICM is greatly appreciated, and is tax deductible. We are wholeheartedly committed to upholding the strong standards of stewardship required as longstanding members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
Here are some strategic areas that, if funded, will help catapult us forward in our work in Christ to see this ministry vision fulfilled:Requests
Growth & Expansion - to expand FICM-USA to all 50 states and major urban areas that are dying without freedom; to greatly increase our exposure to the Church in America through social media; to provide staffing at our headquarters to support this growth: $40,000
Leadership Development - to enable and empower our FICM-USA president to travel and personally impart vision as well as develop, encourage and strengthen national and regional leadership in all 7 regions; to help fund numerous training events for leadership development: $35,000
Prayer & Care - to facilitate growth of new Cohort (for CFM University students) and Mentoring (for new CFMAs) strategies to care for and strengthen our "troops in the trenches"; to provide needed times of refreshment and rejuvenation for our staff and volunteers; to implement new prayer initiatives in all 7 regions: $45,000
Finding Elizabeth Project - This project is Bible-centered and empirically-based. It unites a proven recovery process with the redemptive gospel of Jesus Christ. Our goal is to see victims' thought patterns and memories transformed through God's truth and the identity He gives us as His children. We want to place (for free) 100 Human Trafficking Recovery Kits in 100 safe houses, shelters, and recovery centers. These kits are being developed by Chris Campbell, our young adult specialist and licensed professional counselor: $40,000
We are so grateful to the Lord for your partnership with us as...together...we seek to equip the Church so that every believer is living free and fruitful in Christ.