Date(s) - 11/01/2016
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please register for Helping Others Overcome Addictions beginning Nov 1, 2016 8:00 PM EDT at:
Helping Other s Overcome Addictions Webinar begins Tuesday, November 1st at 8:00 PM EST. It is based on the book, Helping Others Overcome Addictions by Steve McVey and Mike Quarles. Mike Quarles & Vernon Terrell will teach it. Mike struggled with addiction for 8 years after he graduated from seminary and served in the pastorate. Vernon has worked in the corporate world for 29 years and ministered for over 33 years. This webinar shows why so few find freedom, the root problem of addiction, God’s Answer, how to experience freedom and how to help others find freedom. There is no charge for the webinar, but to get the full benefit you will need to read Helping Others Overcome Addictions. The book is available in Christian bookstores, Amazon.com, cbd.
com and Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 8 sessions are:
1. The Lie the Church Believes About Addiction…And how it keeps many from finding freedom
2. It’s Worse Than a Disease…It’s bondage, but God’s answer for it is freedom in Christ
3. The Prerequisite to Freedom from Addiction…What Has to take place before a person can get free
4. The Birthright of a Child of God…God has provided all we need to be free in Christ
5. If I’m So Good, Why Do I Act So Bad…Why we struggle, fail and fall and why we don’t have to
6. The Most Liberating Thing You Will Ever Do…Forgiving from the heart, an act of spiritual warfare
7. It’s Not Up to Us…We can’t free or sanctify ourselves, but God has already done it
8. What to Do To Help Others And What to Stop Doing…Speak the truth in love & exercise tough love
You will be notified how to sign in the day before the webinar and the day of it. When you are signed in you will the able to view the PowerPoint slides, listen to the teaching & ask questions
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.